The Itinerant Photographer

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Makin Mah Friend Happy

To keep my link and make my Paigey happy, here is a post.

I have no internet at home, and since school was out this summer, I had no access. So I will not make up for it!

Presenting............
Paige's List, Suz Style

A) Four Jobs I have Had in My Life

Christmas on the River, Savannah GA. - I can sell anything yessiree bob! Santas in August and all. I really really loved my job. I still go work if Im in Savannah. I can't help it, it is MY store!

Joe Baraban Photography - Studio manager/first assistant/printmaker out here in Houston, TX. www.joebaraban.com

Kingwood College - Photography Instructor for the Continuing Education Department

MFAH - gift shop. It's like the christmas shop and studio all roled into one!

4 Movies I would watch over and over

1) Knight's Tale - The dance scene. Over and over. I can do it!

2) Tremors - who's got the lighter?

3) A Princess Bride - I am not left handed!

4) Auntie Mame - Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!

Four Places I have Lived

1) Marlton, NJ
2) Tiverton, RI
3) Savannah, GA
4) Houston, TX


4 TV shows I love to watch Part A
1) 24
2) House
3) Judge Joe Brown
4) Lost

4 TV shows I love Part B
1) Buffy
2) Firefly
3) Angel (first 3 seasons)
4) The X-Files

Four Places I have been on Vacation
1) Disney World
2) Austin
3) .........................
4) Geez I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Websites I visit Daily
1) Houston Chronicle

Yes I am a dork. I don't surf daily, but when I do I also check out Paige & Mandas blogs!

4 Favorite Foods
1) crawfish
2) sushi (but NO seaweed)
3) fried mushrooms
4) Beef. It's whats for dinner.

Four Places I'd rather Be Right Now
1) Chilling in Boston with Paige
2) Back in Savannah/Lowcountry
3) New Mexico
4) In Austin at grad school on a full scholarship

I don't know who will respond cause I havent posted in forever!

Suz

2 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

I"ll respond!! Hey Suz we made it safe to seattle and we've got loads of pictures of Jack up on Jessies website of pictures

http://imageevent.com/thegentrys/2006/jackrobertpitheseattlefiles

you can go there to see all the new ones we just posted last night!!!

I'm so glad we got to see you when we were there in houston! Love you lots!!!
Manda

10:04 AM  
Blogger soothedbyrainfall said...

I hope you can make it up to visit again soon...we'll go get some sushi!!!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home