The Itinerant Photographer

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Letters From My Landlord

hank you for the information ,,,I did spoke to Jane Doe and one of the other tenant on #. I did send the maintenance guy to clean up. And he was there clean up . now who turned on for the purpose that i don't know. But i will change the lock. I don't want to point figure at previous tenants or maintenance man or other agent shown the place. The trash will pick up tomorrow is the trash days. Now they will not pick up large merchandise and other people like my construction guy been clean up. But i need other corporation to kept the place clean .Instead every one blame on each other and kept continue to make a mess. Yes, I do appreciate her taken action and help out in good citizen. I will head down there this morning and Chang lock. for the safety of long term to all of us. I have already call center point to come out for inspection for gas leak already. I did not forget your request renew the lease. i will send to you later today when i get back to the office okay.


Can anyone understand this? The saga of the property management at my building is insane. But wait... here is the next email....

....I would like to inform to you all regard the gas leak issued. ..there is no gas leak....I have already send Center Pts .and check out two days ago. and the responses back negative and I do have the report! And I got feeling that some one is neglect the place on purpose or play joke with us and Iam in progess investigation right now. Once I find out who is the one iam sure there will be a fine to be paid.

Anyway, I do appreciate to all your help and concern.


This whole exchange was in reference to this:

Last night we were forced to call the Fire Department to unit
#. Sometime Sunday, someone left the stove turned on the ignition
mode, and it was burning high for an unknown amount of time. Had
Jane Doe not returned that evening and spotted the hazard, who knows
what could have happened. We tenants are very grateful to her for
this, as should both you and the owner. Considering the fumes in that
unit from the floor work - I heard one fireman tell another that "they
got real lucky". I can attest to the strength of the fumes present, as
Jane Doe and I were there when the firemen handled the situation.

As I have the same stove, I can tell you that it is impossible to
accidentally turn on the burners, unless the stove is faulty. (where
in it should be replaced before anyone rents that unit) I don't know
why anyone would have turned it on in the first place, but we cannot
have people either working in or showing any unit that would be so
careless. Please emphasize this to anyone you authorize to enter any
apartment - I never would have dreamed this could happen, but I will
certainly be thinking of it from now on. I know the unit was worked on
around midday; but I don't know if anyone entered after that workman

There was a little more regarding another issue, but that's the meat of it.

So, if anyone can translate what exactly the property manager is trying to say I would appreciate it. I've received some emails where I play "find the verb". And yes, her abilities as a property manager rival that of her English.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Dang I have no clue!! Is there anyone you can talk to besides her? Thats's kind of scary when you can't communicate with your land lord.

Good luck with all that, I have no helpful response to that.

Gosh aren't I a bad friend for not reading everyones blog in so long!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home